Friday 22 May 2009

Current events in the family

Wedding cremony of Priyabroto (Pablu) and Indrani was held at Kolkata on 10th May,2009 ( reception on 14th May) . Pablu is the only son of Partho Sarathi (Pintu) and grandson of Late Prahlad Chandra (A/129 BghaJatin Palli)
I went to Kolkata from Delhi to attend the reception at Satyajit Roy Park, Patuli- Baishnabghata township on EM bypass. All family members may like to join me in wishing the couple a very happy and long conjugal ife.
Both of them are in service and posted at Hyderabad.
Now I request both Priyabroto and Indrani to introduce themselves on this website , telling us about their career, aspirations,etc.
..................................................................................................................................................................
Six months ago, in November 2008 , the wedding creremony of Promit and Riya was held in Kolkata. Promit is the only son of Phalguni (Khoka), grandson of late Prahlad Chandra ( A/129 Bagha Jatin Palli). All family members may like to join me in wishing the couple a very happy and long conjugal life. Both of them are in service and posted at Pune.
Here I request Riya and Promit to irtroduce themselves to all of us over this website talking about their career,aspirations,etc.
NB. I may be excused for not-so-good quality of photos which I have transferred from my mobile phone. The top one was taken live whereas the bottomone from a printed photo. Pl. send me good photographs via e-mail : prosanto.bhattacharyya@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Mejomama,
    Its been quite sometime that I, opened your blog and saw your recent postings of the two marriages.
    Though, I, am not much familiar with your paternal family, I, get to hear a lot from Ma, and learned through your blog.
    The way you are religiously, recording the events, in the order of their ccurrences,along with photographs and other finer details, is really commendable.
    Whats the next big event in line?
    Ma, conveys her love and blessings to the newly wed couples.May God bless them with all that is good on earth.The photographs that you posted are just fine, though taken from a mobile phone camera.
    Tailpiece: I, simply can't fathom the reason, why Bhattacharyyas need to have such big difficult names,(Punyaslok
    Priyabroto etc) when,they have a huge surname? should try to keep it straight and simple. HA...HA
    Convey my regards to Mami, love to Bhai and Radhu.
    Regards,
    GOUR
    (this was posted by Gour,my nephew and his mother, Anima (Anu)from Nagpur)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering( Jadavpur Univ),PhD(IIT-Delhi)